- What We Do
- Our Growth
- Board of Directors
- Grant and Evaluation Services
- News and Media
Grant writing and program evaluation
are vital resources for non-profits, but many organizations do not have expertise in these areas.
With over a decade of success in obtaining funding for local programs and initiatives, our expert staff can assist you in:
- identifying grant opportunities that match your project
- writing an effective proposal
- creating a clear and precise budget
- developing an evaluation plan to monitor program progress
- formulating a plan for program sustainability
- evaluating your program
Chesapeake Charities stands ready to help your organization grow and move to the next level. We are committed to taking the time to fully understand your program needs so that we can assist you in meeting or exceeding your funding goals. Contact our Grants and Evaluation Specialist, Mary Ann Gleason, for more information.