- What We Do
- Our Growth
- Board of Directors
- Grant and Evaluation Services
- News and Media
Amazing things have happened since 2005.
Working in partnership with our donors and advisors, we have invested over $9,000,000 in the areas of education, health and human services, community development, the arts, animal welfare, and the environment. This translates to thousands of grants for outstanding projects throughout the Chesapeake Bay region and beyond.
There are tangible improvements in community life:
- a children’s playground, war memorials, soccer fields, murals, stadium lights, a dog park, an arts and entertainment district and a cleaner Corsica River.
And contributions that touch the heart or mind:
- animal welfare and spay/neuter services
- comfort kits for those battling cancer
- food, fuel or shelter for families in crisis
- after school and family education programs
- scholarships for high school students and women returning to the workforce.
Along the way we were recognized for our commitment to operational quality, integrity and accountability by the Council on Foundations, and have maintained our accreditation with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.™